In an odd situation, CBD comany Phoenix Tears sent out a press release recently announcing that by the end of the year 4,500 7-Eleven stores will be selling their product, only to be quickly refuted by 7-Eleven who says that isn’t true. On Tuesday Phoenix Tears sent out a press release stating that hundreds of …
Tag: Phoenix Tears
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!