New Approach Oregon, the organization behind the initiative to legalize cannabis in Oregon which recently qualified for this November’s ballot, has raised over $1 million in their effort to get the initiative passed into law, according to state finance reports. Philip Harvey, a resident of Washington, D.C., was the largest individual contributor, giving $150,000 to …
Tag: philip harvey
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!