Thailand officials have legalized the cultivation of industrial hemp. “The Cabinet has already approved hemp as an economic plant,” says Sirinya Sittichai, secretary-general of the nation’s Narcotics Control Board. According to Sittichai, hemp cultivation will be allowed in 15 districts in six provinces; these provinces are Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Nan, Phetchabun, Mae Hong Son and …
- Portugal Parliament Passes Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Medicines
- Study: No Association Between Cannabis Use and Suicidal Behavior in Those With Psychiatric Disorders
- Oregon Brings in Nearly $9 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana in April
- U.S. Senate Committee Passes Bill to Legalize Hemp
- Delaware Senate Unanimously Approves Marijuana Expungement Measure
- Colorado: $124 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in April
- Study: Cannabinoids May Help Protect Blood-Brain Barrier After Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Hemp Legalization Included in Federal Farming Bill
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at AustralianWritings.com.au!