Thailand officials have legalized the cultivation of industrial hemp. “The Cabinet has already approved hemp as an economic plant,” says Sirinya Sittichai, secretary-general of the nation’s Narcotics Control Board. According to Sittichai, hemp cultivation will be allowed in 15 districts in six provinces; these provinces are Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Nan, Phetchabun, Mae Hong Son and …
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!