A large majority of adults in the U.S. say that cannabis should be legal for all uses, according to a new Pew Research Center poll sent to us by press release. “The share of Americans who favor legalizing the use of marijuana continues to increase, says Abigail Geiger of the Pew Research Center. “Today, 57% …
Tag: Pew Research Center poll
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!