Pennsylvania’s Senate has voted 43 to 7 to legalize medical cannabis through the passage of Senate Bill 1182. The proposal now heads to the House of Representatives, where its passage will send it to Governor Tom Corbett for consideration. Under Senate Bill 1182, the possession and use of cannabis oils, tinctures and edibles will be …
Tag: pennsylvania senate
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!