The medical use of cannabis extracts for those with epilepsy is now legal in Tennessee, after Governor Bill Haslam signed House Bill 0197 into law Monday. The bill allows those with seizure disorders to possess and use cannabis extracts – such as tinctures and oils – if they receive a recommendation from a physician. The …
Tag: paul kuhn
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!