By Green Gone LLC What makes detoxing from marijuana so hard? There are 3 major issues with most detox products attempting to remove cannabis from your system: High lipophilicity of metabolites – Simply put, THC is fat soluble and the metabolites tend to get stuck in fat cells as a result. High protein binding of …
Tag: passing a drug test
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!