Florida’s Senate Health Policy Committee voted 8 to 0 Tuesday to approve Senate Bill 7066, a proposal to greatly expand upon a medical cannabis bill approved by state lawmakers – and signed by Governor Rick Scott – in 2014. The bill has already been approved by the Senate Regulated Industries Committee. In July, Governor Rick …
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!