Commissioners in Orlando, Florida have given approval to an ordinance that establishes a ticket for those caught possessing up to 20 grams of cannabis – rather than mandatory arrest – similar to laws passed recently in Miami-Dade, Florida’s largest county, as well as Broward County, Palm Beach County, Volusia County, Key West, West Palm Beach, …
Tag: pam beach county
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!