As of today, chronic pain is a qualifying medical cannabis condition in New York. The change brought forth by New York’s Health Department allows those with chronic pain to legally possess and use cannabis medicines if they receive a recommendation from a physician and register with the state. This would allow them to access one …
Tag: pain weed
- chronic pain cannabis, chronic pain marijuana, chronic pain weed, howard zucker, new york, New York chronic pain, new york health department, new york health department cannabis, new york health department marijuana, new york health department weed, new york medical cannabis, new york medical marijuana, New York medical pot, New York medical weed, pain cannabis, pain marijuana, pain weed
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!