As of today, chronic pain is a qualifying medical cannabis condition in New York. The change brought forth by New York’s Health Department allows those with chronic pain to legally possess and use cannabis medicines if they receive a recommendation from a physician and register with the state. This would allow them to access one …
Tag: pain weed
- chronic pain cannabis, chronic pain marijuana, chronic pain weed, howard zucker, new york, New York chronic pain, new york health department, new york health department cannabis, new york health department marijuana, new york health department weed, new york medical cannabis, new york medical marijuana, New York medical pot, New York medical weed, pain cannabis, pain marijuana, pain weed
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!