As of today, chronic pain is a qualifying medical cannabis condition in New York. The change brought forth by New York’s Health Department allows those with chronic pain to legally possess and use cannabis medicines if they receive a recommendation from a physician and register with the state. This would allow them to access one …
Tag: pain cannabis
- chronic pain cannabis, chronic pain marijuana, chronic pain weed, howard zucker, new york, New York chronic pain, new york health department, new york health department cannabis, new york health department marijuana, new york health department weed, new york medical cannabis, new york medical marijuana, New York medical pot, New York medical weed, pain cannabis, pain marijuana, pain weed
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!