Oregon’s Senate has approved a bill that would make several changes to the state’s marijuana laws. Senate Bill 302 was given approval today by Oregon’s full Senate with a 21 to 8 vote, sending it to the House of Representatives for consideration. The measure would make multiple changes to the state’s cannabis laws, including reducing …
Tag: oregon marijuana law
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!