In just 10 days, on November 4th, the 2014 general election will be upon us, and Alaska, Oregon and Washington D.C. – along with a couple of cities – will be voting on the legalization of recreational cannabis, only two years after Washington and Colorado did the same. In Oregon, Measure 91 has consistently maintained …
Tag: oregon legalization vote
- 2014 election, alaska, alaska amendment 2, alaska cannabis legalization, amendment 2, ballot measure 2, berkley, cannabis legalization, cannabis vote, cannabis vote 2014, democratic party of oregon, election, florida amendment 2, initiative 71, legalization vote, Maine, michigan, oregon, oregon legalization vote, south portland, vote, washington d.c.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!