In just 10 days, on November 4th, the 2014 general election will be upon us, and Alaska, Oregon and Washington D.C. – along with a couple of cities – will be voting on the legalization of recreational cannabis, only two years after Washington and Colorado did the same. In Oregon, Measure 91 has consistently maintained …
Tag: oregon legalization vote
- 2014 election, alaska, alaska amendment 2, alaska cannabis legalization, amendment 2, ballot measure 2, berkley, cannabis legalization, cannabis vote, cannabis vote 2014, democratic party of oregon, election, florida amendment 2, initiative 71, legalization vote, Maine, michigan, oregon, oregon legalization vote, south portland, vote, washington d.c.
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!