Two recently published studies have reaffirmed the relationship between legal access to marijuana and a reduction in opioid use. In the first study, published by the Minnesota Department of Health, researchers assessed the prescription drug use patterns of 2,245 intractable pain patients participating in the state’s medical marijuana program. Among the patients known to be taking …
Tag: Opioid Use
- Study: THC/CBD Spray Provides Pain Relief to Multiple Sclerosis Patients
- Study: THC Blood Levels “Do Not Correlate Well” With the Level of Driving Impairment
- Massachusetts Approves State’s First Recreational Marijuana Business License
- New York: Governor-Commissioned Report to Recommend Legalizing Marijuana
- Delaware Legislature Unanimously Approves Bill to Expand Medical Cannabis Law
- Canada Parliament Passes Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Poll: For First Time, Majority in France Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Marijuana Possession, Cultivation Become Legal in Vermont in Less than Two Weeks
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at AustralianWritings.com.au!