The Liquor Control Board of Ontario has announced the first cities that will be home to legal marijuana stores. Last month Ontario officials unveiled their framework for the legal marijuana industry, which includes having 150 marijuana stores open by 2020, with online sales beginning next year. Yesterday, the Liquor Control Board announced the first 14 cities …
Tag: ontario marijuana store
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!