The Ontario government has announced a framework for legal marijuana. The plan, unveiled yesterday, will allow online as well as brick-and-mortar cannabis stores. Ontario officials expect there to be 80 marijuana stores open by July 1st, 2019, with 150 open by the following year. Online sales are expected to start throughout Ontario by July of …
Tag: Ontario marijuana sales
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!