The New York State Department of Health issued licenses today to five organizations giving them the authority to cultivate and distribute cannabis for medical use. Each of the five organizations will be allowed to open four dispensaries and four cultivate centers, with the dispensaries mandated to be open within six months (putting the deadline at …
- Albany, Bloomfield Industries, bronx, Broome, Clinton, Columbia Care NY, compassionate care act, Empire State Health Solutions, Erie, Etain, governor andrew cuomo, Monroe, Nassau, new york, new york dispensaries, new york medical cannabis, new york medical marijuana, New York State Department of Health, Onodaga, PharmaCann, Queens, Suffolk, Ulster, Westchester
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!