Cannabinoids may provide a treatment option for prostate cancer that has become nonresponsive to common therapy, according to a study published in the February issue of the journal Oncology Reports, and published online this week by the National Institute of Health. According to researchers; “In the early stages, prostate cancer is androgen‑ dependent; therefore, medical …
Tag: oncology reports
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!