The omnibus spending bill passed by the House and Senate includes a provision intended to prevent the DOJ and DEA from arresting or prosecuting patients, caregivers, and businesses that are acting in compliance with state medical marijuana laws. The Justice Department will continue to be prohibited from interfering in state medical marijuana laws under the federal …
Tag: omnibus spending bill
U.S. Congress Passes Bill Prohibiting Justice Department From Interfering in State Medical Marijuana Laws
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!