Today, eight people were executed in Indonesia for drug offenses ranging from transporting heroin to intent to distribute cannabis. Despite repeated pleas for mercy from family members, human rights organizations, the United Nations, and government officials around the world, Nigerians Martin Anderson, Australians Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan, Raheem Agbaje Salami, Okwuduli Oyatanze, and Silvester …
Tag: Okwuduli Oyatanze
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!