In the war against cannabis, everyone can become a victim, including those doing nothing more than growing some okra. Earlier this month a man in Cartersville, Georgia was awoken by an ominous helicopter flying lowly overhead. “I was scared actually, at first, because I didn’t know what was happening,” says Dwayne Perry. Seconds after noticing …
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!