Oklahoma’s full legislature has voted to legalize the medical use of low-THC cannabis oil for several medical ailments. The vote for House Bill 2835 in the House of Representatives was 69 to 14, with the vote in the Senate being 44 to 0. It now goes to Governor Mary Fallin, who’s expected to sign it …
Tag: oklahoma medical cannabis
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!