Oklahoma voters will have the opportunity next year to legalize medical cannabis. Advocates have successfully collected and submitted enough valid signatures on their initiative to legalize medical marijuana to put it to a vote in one of the nation’s most conservative states. State Question 788 will appear on the November, 2018 ballot and would legalize …
Tag: oklahoma marijuana initiative
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!