Oklahoma voters will have the opportunity next year to legalize medical cannabis. Advocates have successfully collected and submitted enough valid signatures on their initiative to legalize medical marijuana to put it to a vote in one of the nation’s most conservative states. State Question 788 will appear on the November, 2018 ballot and would legalize …
Tag: oklahoma marijuana initiative
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!