Oklahoma voters have legalized medical cannabis through the passage of State Question 788. The initiative allows those with a recommendation from a physician to possess and use up to three ounces of cannabis (eight ounces at home), and up to 72 ounces of cannabis-infused products such as tinctures, edibles and topicals. Patients will also be allowed …
Tag: Oklahoma legalizes
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!