A new Oklahoma bill would legalize medical marijuana including a system of dispensaries. State Representative Eric Proctor (D-Tulsa) filed House Bill 1877, which would legalize medical marijuana for those who receive a recommendation from a physician and register with the Department of Health. Patients would be allowed to possess up to 2.5 ounces at a …
Tag: Oklahoma house bill 1877
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!