Oklahoma has squandered millions of dollars drug testing applicants for welfare over the past five years, with just a minimal percentage testing positive. Since Oklahoma implemented a policy for drug testing applicants of the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families funds in 2012, the state has spent over $2.2 million administering such tests. Out of 19,878 …
Tag: Oklahoma drug testing
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!