It’s Tuesday, November 3rd (EST), meaning it’s election day, and in Ohio, voters will have the opportunity to make their state the fifth to legalize recreational cannabis. Unless the votes are incredibly close (which is definitely possible), we should know the fate of Issue 3 sometime after polls close at 8PM. If approved into law …
Tag: ohio por
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!