It’s Tuesday, November 3rd (EST), meaning it’s election day, and in Ohio, voters will have the opportunity to make their state the fifth to legalize recreational cannabis. Unless the votes are incredibly close (which is definitely possible), we should know the fate of Issue 3 sometime after polls close at 8PM. If approved into law …
Tag: ohio por
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!