Ohio’s Attorney General Mike DeWine has given approval to an initiative to legalize cannabis, put forth by Legalize Marijuana and Hemp in Ohio. Once the initiative is approved by the Ohio Ballot Board, advocates will be given the go-ahead to begin collecting signatures in an attempt to put it to a vote this November. The proposal …
Tag: ohio legalization initiative
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!