By Associated Press A statewide ballot issue seeking to legalize both medical marijuana and industrial hemp in Ohio this fall has cleared an initial hurdle with Attorney General Mike DeWine certifying the petition summary. Thursday’s action sends the Grassroots Ohio measure to the Ohio Ballot Board, which determines whether it’s one issue or two.
Tag: ohio hemp
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!