By Associated Press A statewide ballot issue seeking to legalize both medical marijuana and industrial hemp in Ohio this fall has cleared an initial hurdle with Attorney General Mike DeWine certifying the petition summary. Thursday’s action sends the Grassroots Ohio measure to the Ohio Ballot Board, which determines whether it’s one issue or two.
Tag: ohio hemp
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!