By Associated Press A statewide ballot issue seeking to legalize both medical marijuana and industrial hemp in Ohio this fall has cleared an initial hurdle with Attorney General Mike DeWine certifying the petition summary. Thursday’s action sends the Grassroots Ohio measure to the Ohio Ballot Board, which determines whether it’s one issue or two.
Tag: ohio hemp
- Colorado Sets Marijuana Sales Record With Over $140 Million Sold in August
- Study Finds Consumers of CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts “Generally Tested Negative for THC in Hair”
- WA Liquor and Cannabis Board Puts Hold on Edibles Ban, Seeks Public Comment
- Canada’s Marijuana Legalization Law Takes Effect on Wednesday
- Congressman Says Trump Plans to Back State Marijuana Laws, Unveil Federal Reforms, Following Midterms
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Says State May Legalize Marijuana by the End of the Month
- FDA Seeking Public Comment on the Potential Rescheduling of Marijuana
- Pennsylvania Committee Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!