When legal recreational cannabis sales began yesterday in Washington State, an interesting thing took place; Seattle City Attorney Pete Holmes was fourth in line – meaning he waited hours – to purchase cannabis at the city’s first outlet, Cannabis City. Holmes purchased two grams of a strain called OG Pearl, and told reporters that it …
Tag: og pearl
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!