Legal marijuana sales continue to surge in Washington State. In fiscal year (FY) 2017, which began on July 1st, there has been $1,142,722,905 in legal marijuana sold. This has already surpassed the total for FY 2016 ($972,729,675), even though there is over three months left in FY 2017. The over $1.1 billion in legal marijuana …
Tag: Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
WA: Over $1.1 Billion In Legal Marijuana Sold So Far In FY 2017, Garnering Over $210 Million in Taxes
- Basic Health Plan Trust Account, fiscal year 2017, fy 2017, legal cannabis, legal cannabis sales, legal marijuana, legal marijuana sales, legal weed, legal weed sales, liquor and cannabis board, Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, washington Basic Health Plan Trust Account, washington state, washington state cannabis, washington state marijuana, washington state weed
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!