New York’s Health Department has announced that the state’s medical cannabis program will soon be expanded to allow nurses to recommend the medicine, and to allow dispensaries to deliver it. Under current law only physicians can recommend medical cannabis to patients, but only around 600 of roughly 80,000 physicians in the state have begun recommending the …
Tag: nurses cannabis
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!