In a move which will be a boost to House Bill 1181, the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association has come out in support of further research for medical cannabis, claiming that “Marijuana may be an important therapeutic adjunct in hard-to-manage illnesses and for persistent symptoms.” “It is the position of PSNA that medical marijuana is worthy of further rigorous …
Tag: nurses association
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!