New York’s Department of Health has announced that it has filed amendments to the state’s medical cannabis law that would allow nurse practitioners and physician assistants to recommend medical cannabis. This will greatly increase the number of people in the state eligible to certify patients for medical cannabis use. “Authorizing nurse practitioners and physician assistants …
Tag: Nurse Practitioners medical marijuana
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!