Salal Credit Union has announced that they’ll do business with recreational cannabis outlets in Washington State, allowing them to bank, take out loans and take part in other financial services. Salal is the second credit union, following Numerica Credit Union, to announce that they’ll work with those intending to distribute, process or cultivate cannabis for recreational purposes. The …
Tag: numerica credit union
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!