Seattle Cough is an uplifting, energetic sativa-dominant strain. Seattle Cough is a clone of Dutch Cough, which itself is a mix of Northern Lights #5 and Haze #2. The high is that of a potent, energetic sativa. The high permeates throughout the body, bringing forth a nice buzzing feeling. This strain is excellent for daytime …
Tag: northern lights #5
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!