North Dakota voters have passed Measure 5 to legalize medical cannabis. Measure 5 allows those who receive a recommendation from a physician to possess and use cannabis for medical purposes. The initiative permits patients to “purchase medical marijuana from tightly regulated non-profit compassion centers that are licensed by the state to cultivate and dispense limited …
Tag: north dakota Measure 5
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!