An initiative to legalize medical cannabis has been given approval by North Dakota Secretary of State Al Jaeger, giving advocates the go-ahead to begin collecting signatures in an attempt to place it on next year’s general election ballot. The proposal, put forth by the North Dakota Committee for Medical Marijuana, would legalize the possession of …
Tag: north dakota committee for medical marijuana
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!