Nearly seven out of ten North Carolina voters support legalizing the doctor prescribed use of cannabis for medical purposes, according to a new Public Policy Polling survey. According to the poll, 69% of voters in North Carolina believe that “doctors should be allowed to prescribe marijuana for medical use”. Just 21% oppose the move, with …
Tag: north carolina marijuana poll
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!