In Kansas City, Missouri an initiative to decriminalize marijuana possession is up for a vote tomorrow, April 4th. Question 5, up for a vote tomorrow, would decriminalize the possession of up to 35 grams of cannabis, making it a simple $25 fine rather than a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in prison (and/or …
Tag: norml kc
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!