Macedonian Health Minister Nikola Todorov has announced that medical cannabis will be legally available in pharmacies across the country by the end of this month, the Chinese news outlet Xinhua reports. Todorov told reporters that amendments to the Law on Control of Drugs and Psychotropic Substances have made the use of cannabis products for medicinal …
Tag: nikola todorov
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!