Roger Goodell, Commissioner of the National Football League (NFL), has made his first ever public comments surrounding medical cannabis consumption among players, saying that he’s open to a change in the league’s rules which would allow its use in states where its legal. “I don’t know what’s going to develop as far as the next …
Tag: nfl commissioner
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!