According to a new poll commissioned by the New Zealand Drug Foundation (NZDF), a strong majority of those in New Zealand support either legalizing or decriminalizing cannabis. According to the poll, 33% of New Zealanders believe cannabis should be legal, with 31% believing it should be decriminalized. Just 34% – or roughly 1 in 3 – …
Tag: new Zealand poll
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!