According to a new poll commissioned by the New Zealand Drug Foundation (NZDF), a strong majority of those in New Zealand support either legalizing or decriminalizing cannabis. According to the poll, 33% of New Zealanders believe cannabis should be legal, with 31% believing it should be decriminalized. Just 34% – or roughly 1 in 3 – …
Tag: New Zealand marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!