According to a new poll commissioned by the New Zealand Drug Foundation (NZDF), a strong majority of those in New Zealand support either legalizing or decriminalizing cannabis. According to the poll, 33% of New Zealanders believe cannabis should be legal, with 31% believing it should be decriminalized. Just 34% – or roughly 1 in 3 – …
Tag: New Zealand cannabis
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!