On Sunday the New York Times, through an article by their Editorial Board, officially endorsed initiatives to legalize cannabis in Oregon, Alaska and Washington D.C., all three of which will be voted on this November 4th. “In 2012, Washington State and Colorado legalized recreational marijuana. This November, voters in Alaska, Oregon and the District of …
Tag: new york times editorial board
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!