The New York State Department of Health issued licenses today to five organizations giving them the authority to cultivate and distribute cannabis for medical use. Each of the five organizations will be allowed to open four dispensaries and four cultivate centers, with the dispensaries mandated to be open within six months (putting the deadline at …
Tag: New York State Department of Health
- Albany, Bloomfield Industries, bronx, Broome, Clinton, Columbia Care NY, compassionate care act, Empire State Health Solutions, Erie, Etain, governor andrew cuomo, Monroe, Nassau, new york, new york dispensaries, new york medical cannabis, new york medical marijuana, New York State Department of Health, Onodaga, PharmaCann, Queens, Suffolk, Ulster, Westchester
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!