New York City’s first-ever medical cannabis dispensary will open this January right off of Union Square. The dispensary, which will be located on 14th Street between Second and Third Avenues, will be run by Columbia Care, one of five companies that recently received a license from the New York Department of Health to distribute cannabis …
Tag: new york city Union Square
- 2014 Compassionate Care Act, Bloomfield Industries, Columbia Care, Empire State Health Solutions, Etain, new york, new york city, new york city dispensary, new york city medical cannabis, new york city medical marijuana, new york city Union Square, new york department of health, Pharmacannis., Union Square
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!