New York City’s first-ever medical cannabis dispensary will open this January right off of Union Square. The dispensary, which will be located on 14th Street between Second and Third Avenues, will be run by Columbia Care, one of five companies that recently received a license from the New York Department of Health to distribute cannabis …
Tag: new york city medical cannabis
- 2014 Compassionate Care Act, Bloomfield Industries, Columbia Care, Empire State Health Solutions, Etain, new york, new york city, new york city dispensary, new york city medical cannabis, new york city medical marijuana, new york city Union Square, new york department of health, Pharmacannis., Union Square
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!