As of today, chronic pain is a qualifying medical cannabis condition in New York. The change brought forth by New York’s Health Department allows those with chronic pain to legally possess and use cannabis medicines if they receive a recommendation from a physician and register with the state. This would allow them to access one …
Tag: New York chronic pain
- chronic pain cannabis, chronic pain marijuana, chronic pain weed, howard zucker, new york, New York chronic pain, new york health department, new york health department cannabis, new york health department marijuana, new york health department weed, new york medical cannabis, new york medical marijuana, New York medical pot, New York medical weed, pain cannabis, pain marijuana, pain weed
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!