As of today, chronic pain is a qualifying medical cannabis condition in New York. The change brought forth by New York’s Health Department allows those with chronic pain to legally possess and use cannabis medicines if they receive a recommendation from a physician and register with the state. This would allow them to access one …
Tag: New York chronic pain
- chronic pain cannabis, chronic pain marijuana, chronic pain weed, howard zucker, new york, New York chronic pain, new york health department, new york health department cannabis, new york health department marijuana, new york health department weed, new york medical cannabis, new york medical marijuana, New York medical pot, New York medical weed, pain cannabis, pain marijuana, pain weed
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!